Friday, January 27, 2012

Mary Mary Quite Contrary....

 Well, there's no silver bells, cockle shells or pretty maids all in a row, but...I love my little garden. The time we spend together each morning alone as I sip my first cup of tea for the day and I turn on the hose to satiate their morning thirst.  It's peaceful and calm. I love watching my vegetables and fruit grow.

Impatiently waiting for the pumpkin to ripen.



More from the pumpkin patch...babies. 




My marrow, they are actually much bigger than they look.

This one is actually enormous.


Yummy yellow zucchini


and green...




Spaghetti Squash

Capsicum

Tomatoes.



So ends the pictorial....there's plenty of other plants in the garden, (cucumbers, herbs, strawberries, MORE tomatoes...different varieties.) But I figure, that's enough for one day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment